Free Legal Immigration Consultations provided by the UC Immigrant Legal Services Center
- Confidential, in-depth consultations and evaluations about immigration-related legal matters
- Assistance with immigration applications and petitions, such as DACA, DACA renewal, family petitions, naturalization, advanced parole, victim-based petitions and other immigration benefits
- Direct representation in immigration court or before immigration agencies where appropriate
- Workshops, informational sessions, and legal trainings for the campus community and local community
- Immigration-related questions and referrals
**Please bring any relevant paperwork to consultation.
**Prospective students welcomed!
Visit the AB540 & Undocumented Student Center for consultations.
For UC Davis Students, Contact:
Damian Caravez, Legal Fellow: By appointment visit: https://damianucimm.youcanbook.me/
For Community members, Staff and Alumni, Contact:
Marcus Tang, Esq., Laura Flores-Dixit, Esq., CRLAF: (916) 446-7901 ext:114
- Statewide Directory of Deportation Defense Providers
- National Immigration Law Center (NILC)
- California Immigrant Policy Center
- Mexican-American Legal Defence and Education Fund (MALDEF)
- National Immigration Legal Services Directory (Immigration Advocates)
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services Forms (USCIS)
- The Informed Immigrant - FAQ's
- University of California Immigrant Legal Services Center New Presidential Administration FAQ's
- University of California Immigrant Legal Services Center Know Your Rights Pamphlet