The UndocuPantry is a resource provided by the AB540 & Undocument Student Center available to any student who would like to visit our space. All that is needed is your student ID and an approved daily symptom survey.
Here is a video of how to use the UndocuPantry:
Video filmed and provided by UC Davis Teaching Kitchen
We provide a wide array of basic needs resources at our undocuPantry here is a list of items you may find:
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs
- Pasta, cereal, rice, beans, peanut butter, canned tuna, fruits, vegetables, soups, and sauces.
- Basic Needs items
- Hygiene items: such as shampoo, conditioner, soap bars, lotion, toothbrushes, and period products
- Baby items: such as diapers and bottles
- Sexual health resources
- Chips and granola bars
- Recipe book: Has recipes that use pantry items
Fall Quarter Center Hours
- Monday: 9am-6pm
- Tuesday: 9am-6pm
- Wednesday: 9am-6pm
- Thursday: 9am-6pm
- Friday: 10am-4pm
For updates and what is in stock can be found at our instagram.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com