Intended Learning Outcomes
- Build community with staff, faculty, and community members who are currently engaged in research and or are in post-graduate academic, vocational, or entrepreneurial pathways
- Identify individual post-graduate academic and vocational pathways of interest
- Increase knowledge and skill with conducting professional research
- Present a professional portfolio with a statement of purpose, a story of self, cover letter, resume, references, biography, professional headshots, business card design, etc.
- Reflect, form, and define a sense of professional identity in culturally relevant ways
- Connect with peers meaningfully through co-curricular and academic engagement
Interns must meet the following criteria to qualify for the MPD Fellowship Program:
- Must complete the entire MPD Fellowship Program application by the announced deadline
- Must be a currently enrolled UC Davis undergraduate student with at least 90 units of academic credit completed by the end of Fall Quarter 2022
- Must be in good academic standing maintaining satisfactory progress (not subject to dismissal)
- Student must be able to commit to approximately 8-10 hours per week towards the completion of the program
**Undocumented students with CA Dream Act Applications on file are strongly encouraged to apply, regardless of DACA status!**
2022-2023 MPD Fellowship applications will be announced via social media and our newsletter.
Students who do not qualify for the MPD Fellowship may seek further opportunities with the Undergraduate Research Center
Questions? Email email@example.com